Why Advertise with us?
- EuroBrussels is the groundbreaking jobsite for a focused audience of European and International Affairs professionals
- Every month more than 120 000 users visit EuroBrussels over 250 000 times
- Over 100 000 subscribers to our weekly and bi-weekly targeted newsletters
More details in our Media Kit.
Any questions about advertising? Advertising for the first time?
Email us at email@example.com
or call us on +32 2 790 3200 or +44 203 608 8800
Website Banner Adverts
- Extremely targeted and very high visibility
- Reach out to and connect with a niche audience of European Affairs professionals
- The most visible advertising option
- Customised packages with great discounts available
Education & Courses Section
- Advertise Political Masters, Executive Courses, LL.Ms & MBAs
- A young, internationally mobile and career focused audience
- Used by many top tier universities from both in and outside Europe
- Low cost and extremely effective advertising
EuroBrussels has over 1 000 000 page views every month.
- EuroBrussels attracts European Affairs experts and expats from all over Europe
- 80% of our users have graduate or undergraduate university degrees
- Young audience of legal, economic, political and communications expert
The EuroBrussels audience is a large, but focused group that has proven to be extremely effective for many advertisers from many different sectors. In this section you will find some examples of these tailor made campaigns.
"I'd like to thank you for your collaboration on our Brussels event. The event was a success! It was a pleasure working with you this year and I look forward to doing the same for our next event in Brussels!"
Recruit With Us
Advertising Terms and Conditions
EuroJobsites (owner of EuroBrussels.com) is a UK registered company and is VAT registered in the UK (VAT registration number GB 880 9055 04). No VAT is payable if you are VAT registered (unless you are based in the UK). You will need to supply a VAT number to show your company is VAT registered. If your company is based outside of the EU, no VAT is payable in any case.
Please note we reserve the right to reject advertisements we consider unsuitable.
Invoices must be paid within 28 days of the invoice date, after which we will charge 30% interest per annum. We understand and will exercise our right to interest under the 'Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998' if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.