ENDS Europe, Europe’s environmental news service, is looking for a freelance reporter to source and write news articles in English on EU environmental policy and political developments. ENDS Europe takes pride in providing independent, accessible reporting on European environmental policy developments for an international audience of policy and business professionals.
Reporters should develop connections in the EU environmental affairs community, monitor developments online, attend meetings and events, and interview stakeholders as appropriate.
The role will suit reporters looking for part-time work; volume of work to be agreed on an individual basis.
Reporters should have:
- Fluent written English;
- Willingness to commit for at least 6 months;
- Good understanding of the EU decision-making process and/or environmental policy;
- Significant journalistic/writing experience;
- Strong network of relevant contacts or demonstrable ability to acquire one quickly;
- Legal registration as a freelancer with the relevant national authorities.
To discuss further please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.