(Senior) Communication Manager
Over 48% of the current global population is fed thanks to the use of mineral fertilizers.
Fertilizers Europe represents the interests of the European fertilizer industry. We are the source of information on fertilizers and the sector’s voice in Europe. We deal with questions related to agriculture, environment, technology, safety, economy and trade, as well as supporting our members with statistics and other information.
We are currently looking for a (Senior) Communication Manager with the drive to develop creative projects and a sharp eye for public affairs strategies to join our team as soon as possible.
For more information on Fertilizers Europe, please visit www.fertilizerseurope.com.
Our offices are located in Brussels and we have a multi-cultural team of 14 staff members.
- Manage and coordinate communication and information activities;
- Together with the Director General act as the spokesperson for the association;
- Organise creative projects related to public communication;
- Support public relation activities;
- Manage social media of the association;
- Responsible for publications, including the Annual Review;
- Monitor EU discussions in areas relevant to the fertilizer sector.
- Degree in communication, journalism or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, of which 5 years with relevant association, administration or company;
- Experience in working with Members;
- Experience in managing information and public affairs;
- Knowledge of fertilizer sector a plus;
- Fluency in spoken and written English, other European languages a plus.
- Open and flexible;
- Ability to inspire and bring people on board;
- Interested in new ideas and new concepts;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
Fertilizers Europe offers:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic international association;
- Attractive remuneration according to experience.
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter to email@example.com.
Closing date, Monday 8 May 2017
For further information, contact Jenny Wahlman, Office and Administration Manager +32 (0)2 675 35 50.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.