EFISC - European Feed Ingredients Safety Certification
The European Feed Ingredients Safety Certification (EFISC Aisbl), Brussels-based, is an association owning an internationally recognised feed safety management certification system. EFISC is looking to hire as of July 2017 a Manager to lead the different activities and operations.
- Manage, and maintain the accuracy, of existing EFISC documents, i.e. code, rules of certification, sector documents and lead the development of new documents, keep track of the relevant food and feed legislation;
- Provide guidance to food and feed safety managers within the own EFISC constituency, organize technical meetings with company experts;
- Liaise with and provide up-date to certification bodies, provide guidance and training to auditors;
- Manage the integrity programme (review audit reports, carry out witness audits, certification body performance);
- Maintain contacts with safety authorities, accreditation bodies and other international bodies;
- Exchange with other certification schemes and with a wide number of stakeholders on certification and safety related issues;
- Promote EFISC amongst industry and stakeholders across Europe and beyond with a view to increase the number of EFISC certificates;
- Maintain the EFISC database of EFISC certified companies.
Profile of the candidate
- Higher education in food manufacturing/technology or equivalent; trained lead auditor an asset;
- Experience in the feed/food industry and with feed/food safety management certification schemes, expertise in feed or food safety;
- Managerial and project management skills;
- Good communication and writing skills - English as working language, knowledge of other languages an asset;
- Knowledge of EU feed/food legislation and of ISO related standards;
- Team player – ability to act as liaison between secretariats of sector associations, their member companies and third parties;
- High personal quality and continuous improvement attitude.
Your letter of motivation and CV should be sent to EFISC Aisbl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, you can consult www.efisc.eu.