Senior Manager IVD Membership Services
Duration: indeterminate contract
Start: as soon as possible
Reports to: Director
The IVD Membership Senior Manager operates independently.
Role in the Association
As a member of the core leadership, the IVD Membership Senior Manager shares responsibility for the strategic development of the association and contributes to the development and the implementation of a broad range of activities.
He is a visible and credible advocate for the IVD industry.
This position is primarily focusing in establishing a strong liaison between MedTech Europe, its board (and particularly the IVD members of the board), its leadership team, its staff, its working groups, and the In Vitro Diagnostic members. As such this position is the guardian of the high satisfaction level on the services provided by MedTech Europe and the IVD members. The role will thus also include solving any issue that could arise between MedTech Europe and the IVD members.
This position can be involved and represent the members opinion in all domain in which MedTech Europe is involved i.e. New regulations and Policies regarding IVDs, Market Access (HTA, Procurement, VODI, …) regarding IVDs, Communication, Government and Public Affairs programs, Data, …
This position will also include the development, implementation and marketing of membership for the IVD sight. The need to meet and prospect actively a large number of members is within the key responsibility of the job.
The IVD Membership Senior Manager is responsible for identifying new members, promoting awareness of MedTech Europe, managing the recruitment campaign and all aspects of Membership, including new applicants, ensuring the efficient administration of documentation and adherence to procedures.
Key area of responsibilities
- Manage/Support to IVDs members and their relation/need with MedTech Europe;
- Meet or investigate regularly members to evaluate their satisfaction and expectations;
- Provide feedback and influence MedTech Europe, Board, Leadership Team and staff to ensure IVDs members satisfaction;
- Make sure that specific needs of IVD members are taken into consideration and executed upon;
- Manage, coordinate and motivate the group of Corporate IVD members and of National Associations members;
- Participate in various working groups, committees, summits, conferences where a global IVD representation is needed;
- Receive inquiries from membership applicants, provide advice, and initiate the appropriate action;
- Act as the focal point for members, provide advice on general matters, and help members on specific issues/problem;
- Make sure MedTech Europe fulfills its Vision and Mission with IVD members;
- Manage the IVD National Association network;
- Coordinate with the person in charge of the MD National Association network common meetings and actions;
- Recruitment of IVD new members;
- Establish and manage a programme of recruitment presentations;
- Manage the delivery of a strategic development process for recruitment in accordance with the guidelines established by the Association;
- Identify suitable audiences for IVD membership;
- Identify best practice for promoting and ensuring continuous improvement in IVD membership recruitment;
- Direct the search for and approach prospective members;
- Timely follow up with new IVD Members for the purpose of ensuring they feel welcome;
- Participate in MedTech Europe Budget elaboration bringing in the contribution of IVD members;
- Participate in the elaboration of the IVD membership fees and bring fee proposal;
- Members’ retention;
- Develop and maintain an effective member retention plan;
- Act as member liaison;
- Manage the IVD National Association network.
- Highlight the IVDs sight of members relationship;
- Prospect and meet actively a large number of members;
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as required and potentially in relation to major events organized by the association;
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations and work cooperatively and jointly with the rest of the team;
- Look ahead and contribute to the achievement of the MedTech Europe goals by detecting the potential future strengths/threats of the external environment, so as to encourage MedTech Europe IVDs members’ commitment and participation to MedTech Europe activities and events.
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Deal easily with complex situation;
- Coordinator at European level;
- Available for regular travels;
- PA/Coms experience;
- Sales background.
- Decision making and problem solving skills;
- Coaching & people management skills;
- Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects;
- Project management skills;
- Negotiation skills.
- Planning & organization skills;
- Communication skills (written – oral);
- Teamwork Ability;
- Commitment to excellence.
- Good understanding of the corporate and associations sights;
- Knowledge of the IVD industry and the healthcare system is a must;
- Coordinate different members ‘cultures.
- Native English speaker level (oral and written);
- Native speaker level of other EU language than English.
- Computer skills e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, websites, databases.
Contact: Please send your CV including cover letter to email@example.com.