Tipik S.A. is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy providing multi-disciplinary services to the European Commission and other EU institutions, and to national public authorities and international organisations.
Tipik S.A. is looking for a senior expert to consolidate its Brussels-based department which provides the European Commission with services as described in the ‘Better Regulation’ package: Impact Assessments, Implementation Monitoring, Evaluations and Fitness Checks. The person selected should be available to start as soon as possible.
- Monitoring new tender opportunities;
- Writing, developing and editing high-quality content for tenders submitted;
- Managing tender teams;
- Coordinating the 'end-to-end' tender process.
- Setting project objectives;
- Undertaking desk-based research and analysis on company projects;
- Monitoring the team and tasks;
- Defining the working methods together with the Project Manager;
- Handling relations with the client.
The successful candidate will have:
Education & Experience
- University degree in Economics, Law, EU studies or related fields;
- In-depth knowledge of EU policy-making processes is essential;
- Proven experience, gained in a consultancy or in the Commission, in developing and drafting project proposals for the provision of services described in the Commission’s ‘Better Regulation’ package: Impact Assessments, Implementation Monitoring, Evaluations and Fitness Checks for the Commission as well as other studies for the EU institutions;
- Experience with at least some of the following tools: Logic models (intervention logic, log-frame, theory of change); Evaluation matrix design; Problem and objectives analysis (incl. problem and objectives tree); Definition of policy options; Literature reviews, desk research and rapid evidence assessments; Interviews and survey techniques; Advanced techniques for analysing qualitative data (e.g. concept-driven coding); Process analysis and flowcharts; Counterfactual evaluation; Strategic foresight and scenario planning; Cost benefit and cost effectiveness analysis; Statistical methods; Monetisation of non-market impacts; Monitoring and evaluation system design;
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating projects.
- Outstanding drafting and editing skills; the ability to take ideas and concepts and present them in a manner that is clear, concise and engaging;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Highly motivated, with a flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Computer literacy: Internet, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.