European Law and Accounting Specialist (m/f)
DStV - German Association of Tax Advisers
The German Association of Tax Advisers (Deutscher Steuerberaterverband e.V.; DStV) is the umbrella organization representing at national and international level the interests of tax-advising and auditing professions of Germany.
We occupy as soon as possible the interesting and varied position as European Law and Accounting Specialist (m/f).
- Establish and maintain contacts with the decision-makers of the relevant bodies in the European Union;
- Representation of the interests of the tax advising and auditing profession at the EU institutions;
- Cooperation with the European organizations of which our association is a member;
- Preparation of opinion statements on EU legislation, national and international accounting and auditing standards;
- Working on questions in professional regulation as well as support of committees and working groups.
- Completed studies in economics or law;
- Excellent English language skills, also in the field of accounting and taxation, further language skills are a plus;
- Profound knowledge of accounting, knowledge in auditing and tax law is a plus;
- Knowledge of the political and decision-making processes in Europe and readiness for incorporation into professional legislation of the tax advising and auditing profession;
- Good verbal and written expression;
- Strong communication and cooperation skills, teamwork, persuasiveness, assertiveness and confident deportment.
- An interesting position characterized by high independence;
- Involvement in a dedicated team and an appropriate remuneration.
Main place of work is Berlin. In Brussels our association has its own offices.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your relevant application documents including your possible entry date and your salary expectations:
Deutscher Steuerberaterverband e.V.
Herrn RA/FAStR Prof. Dr. Axel Pestke
only via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org