IP Project Manager Junior
The pan-European Intellectual Property Summit 2017
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: ‘Contrat d’immersion professionnelle’ (paid internship under Belgian Law) for a duration of 6 to 12 months
Advantages: SME, international network, field expertise, varied tasks and fast learning experience
Lieu: Rue du Collège 27, B-1050 Ixelles, Belgium
Report: directly to the CEO and Head of project
Premier Cercle™ is a strategic conference producer which builds state-of-the art IP events since 2002. By addressing issues under a political, strategic and technical focus, events crafted by Premier Cercle offers a 360° overview of each information topics. Researched as a journalist would do for its own in-depth report, our company analyses how to market an information product and promote it while taking care of the organisational details. Premier Cercle is located in Brussels (Belgium) and operates especially in: France, Germany, United-Kingdom, Spain, United States of America and Africa.
Premier Cercle has a know-how and well known expertise in the following areas of law and technology:
- Intellectual Property;
- EU Competition Law;
- Technology transfer.
As IP Trainee for the set-up of the IP Summit which will take place on Dec. 7-8, you are going to be in charge of the selection of prospective clients for workshops and plenary sessions under the guidance of the head of project.
- Programme: help for the drafting of topics - subtopics and legal monitoring online;
- Reading of articles to be published in specialised IP media magazines;
- Tasks planning and help for the creation of a retro-planning with milestones and key steps;
- Selection and invitation of international speakers who are experts in the field such as senior counsel, CIPO, CEO, decision-makers, European patent and trademark attorney, etc. of many global corporations or firms worldwide;
- Support for the negotiation of contractual conditions with existing or new partners;
- Preparation of workshops with speakers and moderators: help to the head of project;
- Definition and implementation of a marketing plan (newsletters edition, update website content, social media, app, etc.);
- Initiatives and creative thinking for our conferences: commercial spirit, improvements and benchmark;
- Management of additional events (executive briefing, cocktail reception, political debate, etc.);
- Logistics’ support;
- Follow-up of the invoices sent to sponsors, partners, exhibitors for existing contracts;
- Excel use and management of internal databases.
You hold a Bachelor or Master of laws in Intellectual Property and you have a first legal or business experience (law-firm or corporation) relevant to Premier Cercle’s business activities.
- Relevant experience or interest in sales/marketing or events job;
- Dynamic and innovative person: international prospects and a personalised relationship with our partners, sponsors and exhibitors are appealing to you as well as business environment with IP professionals;
- Perfect relationships management as we deal with international clients;
- Perfect writing (in French and English) and interpersonal (team-player) skills;
- English C1 EU level required and confident oral communication;
- Master of the Microsoft office (MS Office software) and social media: LinkedIn, twitter, etc.
- Organised, capability of being multi-tasks, motivated, rigorous, team-player, flexible and commercial awareness;
- Interest in IP rights (copyright, trademark, design & patent), trade secrets, domain names, etc.
Premier Cercle’s website: www.premiercercle.com.