Junior Online Writer
ICF Mostra is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in public information campaigns across the European Union. The company has an extensive portfolio of EU institutional clients and offers a wide range of services, including outreach to media, stakeholders and citizens using state of the art digital solutions and public relations.
If you are a talented and experienced Online Writer we want to hear from you!
Nature of the tasks:
- Propose editorial concepts and ideas: suggesting creative solutions tailored to the messages and target groups;
- Performs Journalistic research on specific subjects;
- Complies raw material;
- Reads and analyses documents;
- Writes and edits high quality original content In his/her mother tongue or equivalent;
- Rewrites and adapts content for specific target audiences;
- Writes, edits, rewrites and adapts suitable content for social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Google+);
- Assists the senior writer with research work, documentation, etc.;
- Produces content optimised for search engines;
- Introduces content Into the Corporate web content management system (CWCMS) or other web publishing systems;
- Monitors various online and printed media;
- Submits proposals for visuals that can be Integrated as part of text content;
- Provide strategic advice: analysis of the current social and new media presence of the and advice on the best way forward, including suggestions for alternative digital channels;
- Create digital communication material.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good reporting methods;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent editorial capacities;
- The language level required for writing content in English: Understanding (mother tongue or C2), Speaking (mother tongue or C2), Writing (mother tongue or C2);
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
Education and Experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s level degree in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years professional experience within the type of work.
If you are interested in this position, then please follow this link send us your CV and a 1 page covering letter: https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700002837.