Why recruit with EuroBrussels?
- Brussels' leading job site since 2001
- We connect the best candidates to the right organisations and companies
- 250 000 sessions, 120 000 unique users
- More than 100 000 weekly newsletter subscribers
- Strongly focused readership actively seeking opportunities in European Affairs
- Multi-lingual candidates with experience in politics, law, economics, communication
Some of Our Clients
EuroBrussels audience characterised as young and geographically mobile.
The EuroBrussels Community is focused in Western Europe, with the majority based in Belgium.
80% of our users have graduate or undergraduate university degrees
How can we help you reach the audience you want?
Upgrade to the following with EuroBrussels Star Credits
There are many factors to consider during the recruitment process. Check out our recruitment guide for information on creating a successful job ad and selecting the right candidate.
"We received a high number of qualified applications for our internship vacancy, so I would definitely use EuroBrussels again." - Phyllis Flick, Public Affairs Division, OECD Public Affairs & Communications Directorate
"Thank you very much for posting our vacancy. We've had a great response, and are already selecting candidates. Recruiting with EuroBrussels is very easy and efficient!" - Maaike Matelski, Programme Officer Coalition for the International Criminal Court