Recruit with EuroBrussels
- Brussels' leading niche job site since 2001
- Connecting quality candidates with employers
- 200 000 sessions, 100 000 unique users
- More than 95 000 active newsletter subscribers
- Focused readership seeking opportunities in European Affairs
- Multi-lingual candidates with experience in politics, law, economics and communication
Some of Our Clients
EuroBrussels audience characterised as young and geographically mobile.
The EuroBrussels Community is focused in Western Europe, with the majority based in Belgium.
80% of our users have graduate or undergraduate university degrees
We can help you reach the audience you want
Upgrade to the following
There are many factors to consider during the recruitment process. Check out our recruitment guide for information on creating a successful job ad and selecting the right candidate.
"We received a high number of qualified applications for our internship vacancy, so I would definitely use EuroBrussels again." - Phyllis Flick, Public Affairs Division, OECD Public Affairs & Communications Directorate
"Thank you very much for posting our vacancy. We've had a great response, and are already selecting candidates. Recruiting with EuroBrussels is very easy and efficient!" - Maaike Matelski, Programme Officer Coalition for the International Criminal Court