Why is our Audience Listening?
EuroBrussels is the central job source for well-educated professionals who want to work in law, politics, economics and communications in Brussels, and other cities with European Affairs and International Relations jobs.
Through professional experience we know the European Affairs community, its institutions, organisations, websites and working procedures - this is why we are able to create a pioneer service for a large professional international audience.
Download full Rate Card for job ads
Formats, Prices, Audience etc.
(Data is based upon Escape Insites' user survey of almost 3000 respondents, and market standard statistics tools such as Google Analytics and MetriWeb).
EuroBrussels User Profile
Age and gender
- The majority of EuroBrussels users are aged between 25 and 34
- We have an equal share of male and female users
Country and language
- Most of our users are based in Western Europe, with the majority in Belgium, where they work in European Affairs. However, we have users in every European country. In other words, EuroBrussels attracts European Affairs experts and expats from all over Europe
- We have many users living in Brussels, but their mother tongue is not necessarily French/Dutch. Our users are international networkers and career movers.
- Many are expats: recent arrivals to Brussels.
Source: Google Analytics for EuroBrussels.com April 2012 - April 2013
- EuroBrussels has a young audience of legal, economic, political and communications experts
- 80% of our users have graduate or undergraduate university degrees - many of them have additional degrees and doctorates
Current profession and experience
EuroBrussels users are dynamic professionals with experience in areas including EU Institutions, NGO and Industry Associations, Consultancy, Law and Economics.
Web Site Traffic
The EuroBrussels audience has grown rapidly and organically over a relatively short period to over 130 000 unique monthly visitors. This is because professionals who have been using our web site regularly over the years continue to recommend EuroBrussels to friends and colleagues.
Therefore our web traffic has been ever growing:
- Over 130 000 monthly unique visitors
- Over 300 000 monthly visits
- Over 1 200 000 monthly page views
- Over 94 000 newsletter subscribers
The EuroBrussels Newsletter is sent to over 94 000 focused career movers every Tuesday and Thursday. Daily website visitor statistics illustrate the effect of the EuroBrussels Newsletter on EuroBrussels traffic. This sample is from April 2013.
(Source: Google Analytics for EuroBrussels.com April 2013)
EuroBrussels is a highly focused site, reaching a higher number of qualified people on a more regular basis than any other Brussels recruitment medium.
Not an expert at writing job ads?
We're here to help!
Write the most effective job ad.
Avoid basic mistakes
and ensure you recruit the best!
Our audience is made up of:
- Highly ambitious international career movers
- Political and international networkers
- Users who keep returning to our site
- Active subscribers to our newsletter.
Send us your job now! We will display your job today - send us a link now. Forward this page to anyone who is recruiting - we can save them money, time and produce better results. They will thank you!