Are you a small company that needs advice and assistance with creating a recruitment advertisement? Our guide is designed to help you avoid mistakes, save time and attract the most suitable candidates.
(For those in a hurry, look at the Quick Guide first)
- Required information in your job advert
- Job advert checklist
- Avoid unsuitable applications
- Clarity means reaching the right people
- Cut down applications by setting a task
- Include your organisation’s motivation
- Defining job function and title
- Job requirements
- How many and which applications will you receive?
- Talking to your ideal candidate
- How to submit jobs to EuroBrussels
- Jobs within scope?
- Job posting at the recruiter’s website or at our site?
- Highlighting your job ad to attract more attention?
- Why publish jobs at EuroBrussels?
- Short listing and interviewing
- Interview technique
The information in this guide is based on the personal opinions of the authors, and are presented in good faith. EuroBrussels do not accept any liability for errors, omissions and inaccuracies in this guide.