How to submit jobs to EuroBrussels
Normally organisations post their job vacancies on their own web pages, and then they need other channels as well for more publicity. E.g. print medias or the internet. EuroBrussels reaches more candidates than any other Brussels recruitment medium in European Affairs. And most jobs are listed for free in EuroBrussels.
There are three considerations for the recruiter before submitting a job to EuroBrussels:
- Does the job fall within the EuroBrussels scope?
- Is the job description posted on your website, or should it be posted directly on our website?
- Should the job be highlighted in our listings to attract more attention?
1. Is it a free listing?
If a job posting does not fall within our general scope and our free posting model, we can still publish it on EuroBrussels. Over the years we have specialised in serving a specific European Affairs audience – to whom we want to offer only relevant jobs.
What job vacancies are within the EuroBrussels scope for free listing?
- Jobs in European Affairs requiring a university level degree
- Jobs with mainly political, legal, economic or communications content
- Jobs located in Europe, preferably in Brussels
We can list jobs that aren't in this scope for a modest charge. Please note we always charge for these sorts of jobs:
- Jobs submitted by recruitment agencies
- Job postings that are a call for tender
- Accounting, IT, secretarial and administrative jobs
Other professional jobs in Brussels, Belgium and Luxembourg (e.g. Accounting, Administrative, Business, IT) may be free on our sister site www.BrusselsJobs.com
2. Post the job on your website, or on EuroBrussels?
We only list for free if the job ad is displayed on your website.
If the job is not already on your website, talk to your website administrator and HR department about whether you can list the job on your web site. If you can't create a web page quickly, we can do it for you - just send us the job details here
If we create a premium web page for you, we will put your logo at the top of the page, and we will layout the page with all the information you supply. With a EuroBrussels custom web page:
- Your logo will be prominently displayed
- The job ad will be linked to from our latest news and category pages on the web site, and in our newsletter
- The ad will displayed for four weeks
There is a modest charge for creating a web page for your job ad: order a premium job ad here.
3. Urgent recruitment needs or wish to promote your organisation?
To get more visibility and responses to your job ad, EuroBrussels can highlight or promote the ad in our listings.
You can have your job ad highlighted with a light blue background to make it command attention in the job listings over the whole recruitment period.
You can also have your logo displayed next to the job description, which will draw attention from our large audience to your job and your organisation during the whole recruitment period.
For the recruiter who urgently needs intense promotion of one or several jobs, we can also display the job ad at the very top of the front page’s job list – and they stay on top during the whole week! The recruiter can even advertise multiple jobs in such a single announcement, if needed. Email us for details.
If you wish to promote several jobs, or recruit for several skills, we can also offer a more detailed recruitment advertisement at the very top of the home page job listings.
Why publish jobs at EuroBrussels?
EuroBrussels collects and displays most European Affairs jobs, otherwise scattered on multiple websites which are normally hard to find. EuroBrussels provides this service for well-educated European professionals who want to work in law, politics, economics and communication in Brussels and other cities with European Affairs and International Relations jobs.
Through professional experience we know the European Affairs community, it's institutions, organisations, websites and working procedures – which is why we have been able to create a pioneer service for a large professional international audience.