CITA - International Motor Vehicle Inspection Committee
CITA is the International Motor Vehicle Inspection Committee, a world-wide non-profit organization with 130+ members in 50 countries - www.citainsp.org.
CITA is currently looking for a Project Manager for Brussels.
- Lead world-wide projects related to the assessment & development of new & in-use vehicle standardization ensuring deadlines, quality and budgets are adhered to;
- World-wide travel (on average once a month);
- Coordinate members' activities or arrange the work of external consultants;
- Involved in Working Group meetings;
- Project reporting;
- In charge of rising funds to undertake further projects;
- Contact with CITA'S board, members, external project partners & consultants & suppliers;
- Reporting to the Executive Director.
- 6 years project management experience, 2 years in the automotive sector;
- Previous experience in EU OR other international institutions funded projects;
- Experience in road vehicle inspection, approval & standards is an asset;
- Excellent English, French & Spanish (written & spoken);
- Ownership of responsibilities, able to work independently & in a team;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with diverse cultures;
- Hands on team player.
Excellent Salary, + 10% End of Year Payment, Luncheon Vouchers (8€), Ecocheques (250€), Gift Voucher (35€) & Group Insurance.