Policy Advisor for Research and Development
A Mission to the EU is looking for a Policy Advisor in the field of Research and Development.
- Monitoring EU legislation and R&D programmes;
- Participating in R&D committees and working groups;
- Communicating with companies, institutions and other stakeholders;
- Building and maintaining networks of cooperation;
- Coordinating visits and delegations.
- Good knowledge of EU institutions and R&D programmes;
- Good knowledge of R&D processes in academic and business environments;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Good administrative and analytical skills;
- Proactivity and ability to work independently;
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g: European studies, international relations, political science, business administration, law or economics).
Interviews are set on a rolling basis, please apply as soon as possible.
The advertiser behind this job ad has wished to remain anonymous, however, the identity of the advertiser is known to EuroBrussels.