Junior Business Development Manager
Human Dynamics works with the public sector to help deliver change on key development challenges across economic, social and environmental spheres. Working on international development contracts, we build public sector capacity in countries from Malawi to Algeria to the Philippines, helping our partners to deliver exceptional results. As part of our expansion plans in Brussels, we are seeking outstanding candidates in Business Development as Junior Business Development Managers (ref: BDM/J/2017).
To apply to this position please send a CV, cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role, and list of proposals that you have submitted indicating the winning ones.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Junior Business Development Manager will be involved with our business development unit in:
- identifying new business opportunities;
- managing international service tenders which consists of forming consortia;
- drafting technically compelling proposals;
- identifying expert teams as well as communicating innovative solutions and competitive assets to stakeholders involved;
- supporting tender preparation, including research, analysis and business intelligence for selected opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree from a top-tier university, preferably Masters level in fields related to Education, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Affairs or Development subjects;
- 2-4 years experience working within the Development sector;
- Experience bidding for EU services tenders for a consultancy firm would be a distinct advantage;
- Experience in supporting the establishment and management of consortia and partnerships;
- Strong conceptual, analytical and reporting skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Work ethics, dynamism and ability to cope with multiple tasks;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills in French and English are a must while knowledge of other languages (e.g.: Arabic, Portuguese and Spanish) will be an additional asset.
The strong growth of the company will offer you the opportunity to acquire comprehensive business development skills in a highly conducive environment. You will quickly assume responsibilities in a challenging environment, ensuring your professional and personal growth, coupled with a competitive remuneration package.
The deadline for application is Friday the 7th of July, promising candidates can be contacted prior to the deadline.
Please send your CV including cover letter to email@example.com.