Account Manager - EU Public Affairs
Brussles or London
Job function: Consulting
Cicero Group’s EU Public Affairs team are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to work as a leading member of client account teams. The role will be in a fast-moving environment helping our clients stay on top of the busy EU legislative landscape.
The role is based in London with regular travel to Brussels.
What your profile will look like:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a consultancy, European institution, trade association or equivalent organisation;
- Knowledge and experience of the EU legislative and policy landscape is essential - particularly within aviation, tourism and online sales;
- Experience in Financial Services EU policy and regulation;
- Experience of managing public affairs campaigns and interacting with clients is preferred although comparable experience is also welcome;
- Experience of working in a Brussels context;
- Experience of managing and developing junior members of a team;
- University degree and/or masters.
- Building and managing public affairs campaigns (legislative and non-legislative);
- Developing a detailed knowledge of policy and legislative issues;
- Monitoring, tracking and analysing the EU legislative agenda;
- Helping to develop Cicero Group’s external presence including drafting briefings for public distribution, generating content for our website and supporting the development of our social media profile;
- Supporting new business activity including working on pitches, and identifying and converting prospective new business targets.
- A “get up and go” attitude, ready to assist in a wide range of tasks, build networks and lead on specific projects, tasks or policy areas;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Research skills;
- Planning and organisation;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- The working language of the office is English, an additional language would be an asset but not essential.