This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to ClientEarth’s work in Europe. The Programme Officer will use their experience and knowledge of project management, financial and administrative processes and team coordination to facilitate efficient resource management and the smooth delivery of our projects.
ClientEarth works to achieve systemic change at scale in energy systems, food systems, ocean and land use and transport and materials systems. We aim to drive systems change through litigation, advocacy and influencing, and building the environmental public interest law field. We do this in collaboration with our partners, who represent diverse expertise, communities and experiences and include NGOs, law firms, scientific, technical and industry experts and individuals. ClientEarth has adopted a new matrix operating model, with different areas of expertise/skillsets mobilised into networks and teams to deliver work to achieve maximum impact towards our strategic objectives. The post holder will join the Programme Management Group, a newly formed team at ClientEarth, made up of 15 Programme Officers/Managers, created to provide comprehensive programme management across programme areas.
In this role, you will be managed by Chelsea Robinson. Chelsea joined ClientEarth in 2017 and is based in London.
Note to candidates: We know that long lists of criteria can be daunting and that some candidates will not apply for a role unless they feel they are 100% qualified. If you feel you meet at least some of the essential criteria below, we still encourage you to apply.
Salaries per location: Brussels from €3 139 per month, London from £35 250 per annum, Madrid from €36 750 per annum, Warsaw from PLN 7,894.
Have a question about this job? Please visit our Careers site for advice on applying, FAQs, and more.
Flexible working: Our flexible working policy allows our people the choice to decide to work from home in the country where their contract of employment is issued for 80% of their month, with the other 20% of their month being office-based. See our Benefits page for more.
ClientEarth values diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings. We aim to appoint the most suitable candidate at all times and welcome applications from people from all different backgrounds.
Please note that ClientEarth is only able to employ those who have the pre-existing legal right to work in the country where this post is based.
ClientEarth is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice or legal services to third parties.
Multiple Countries Environment Human Rights and Democracy NGO and Political ClientEarth