Our client is one of the leading enterprises in governmental relations. Headquartered in Germany, the client´s offices are located where politics happens. To support the team at the client’s office in Brussels we are looking for a Receptionist (m/f/d).
The primary function of the receptionist will be the reception of clients and visitors as well as the support for the team on site.
Essential Job Functions are
- Contact point for external and internal phone and video calls;
- Reception of and support for visitors and board members;
- Travel booking and appointment management;
- Handling office stock (material, water, coffee, paper, etc.).
- Education in business administration or office management;
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in German, native speaker preferred, good English and French (written & oral);
- Very service-oriented attitude to work.
The client offers an exciting full-time job within a small team. If you are looking for an interesting role in an international company, please send your application to Mr. Thomas Römer. He will be delighted to answer your questions regarding this position on the phone. Restriction notes will be followed.
Team Römer · Schlüterstraße 14 · 20146 Hamburg
Tel. +49 40 2269 7829 · firstname.lastname@example.org · www.team-roemer.de
Don't forget to mention EuroBrussels when applying.