Project Manager: Financial Communications & Branding
Are you a stickler for detail?
Eager to help companies and organisations develop meaningful, accurate, and memorable communications?
We have the role for you.
Landmarks is a creative communication agency. We help our clients at every stage from strategy to delivery, applying Design Thinking along the way.
You are autonomous and proactive, detail-focused and prepared to go the extra kilometre to exceed expectations.
- At least 2 years of communication project management experience;
- Perfect English and very good French and/or Flemish;
- Budget and planning expertise;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Patience and calmness in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
Working with forward-thinking brands and organisations, you will:
- Deliver class-leading communication across digital, motion and print media;
- Liaise between clients and the creative studio, ensuring accuracy and efficiency;
- Support and reassure our clients with professionalism and kindness;
- Ensure timely delivery and project profitability;
- Collaborate and liaise with our team of communications professionals.
This Brussels-based role is client-facing, so good presentation skills are required.
Full time preferred (and required from January - March), but a part-time role is possible outside of these dates.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a CV and message (in English) explaining why you are perfect for the role with Project Manager: Financial communications and branding as the subject.
02 January 2024.
Don't forget to mention EuroBrussels when applying.