Internship for Market Affairs
CLEPA - European Association of Automotive Suppliers
Who is CLEPA?
CLEPA represents the European automotive supply industry, bringing together well over 120 of the world’s most prominent global suppliers of car parts, systems and modules, linking the sector to policy makers and regulators. European automotive suppliers are world leaders in automotive technology for safe, sustainable and smart mobility. This vibrant European sector employs 5 million citizens and has an annual turn-over of 600 billion Euros.
CLEPA seeks to proactively engage in the EU and UN decision making processes, shaping legislation and global technical harmonisation impacting the automotive business.
What is the job offer?
CLEPA is looking to hire a trainee for market affairs to work at the Brussels headquarters as of January 2023 for a period of 6 months.
The trainee will support the team members of CLEPA with gathering information and data, preparation of presentations for members and external stakeholders, and the organisation of meetings.
The main tasks are:
- Research and data collection to assess and understand the automotive supply sector performance in the field of sustainability, trade, and investment;
- Support with preparation and analysis of market intelligence;
- Preparing key figures and other relevant information on the automotive business environment;
- Policy analysis in the areas of sustainability, trade, industrial and competition policy;
- Support the network of members, EU institutions and other stakeholders by monitoring relevant policy files;
- Preparing and distributing briefing documents and presentations for internal and external meetings, as well as drafting meeting minutes.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a young high potential who wants to develop quickly by this challenging internship. We prefer a candidate who has deep interest in sustainability, economic and industrial policy as well as the workings of European decision making.
- Background of political science, business administration, economics, or other relevant degree;
- Strong interest in and willingness to learn about the automotive and mobility industry;
- Affinity with business, sustainability, and economic topics;
- Affinity with desk research and policy analysis;
- Attention to detail and ability to draft concise documents;
- Professional level in writing and speaking English;
- Clear communicator and flexible team player with a pro-active attitude.
What does CLEPA offer?
- A highly interesting temporary job with the possibility to build up a relevant experience in a dynamic international work environment;
- A remuneration in line with the statute of occupational apprenticeship (beroepsinlevingsstage/immersion professionelle);
- A modern office setting in a central Brussels location, close to a green zone.
How to apply?
Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 December 2023, mentioning the reference ‘MA-EB-1123’.
Please note that only applications by email will be accepted.
Don't forget to mention EuroBrussels when applying.