A Diplomatic Mission in Brussels is looking for a trade officer, who will be responsible for enhancing trade relations between local (Belgian & Luxembourgian) companies and a foreign business community.
- Assisting foreign companies that are interested in exporting into Belgium & Luxembourg or in forming joint-ventures and open affiliates in Belgium & Luxembourg by locating potential distributors and agents and setting meetings with local companies;
- Assisting local companies that are interested in importing products and technology from abroad and that are interested in forming partnerships with foreign companies;
- Building and maintaining networks of cooperation, identifying business opportunities and potential partners;
- Participating in and organizing trade shows, expos, conferences, luncheons, delegations, trade missions and other activities that are intended for finding relevant business connections;
- Monitoring local and foreign markets;
- Maintaining a blog and social media websites and preparing newsletters;
- Carrying out administrative activities related to the day-to day operations of the office (Translating documents, reports, speeches, presentations, and articles).
- Bachelor’s degree in areas related to economics, business administration, foreign trade, international relations, marketing. MBA – an advantage;
- Fluency in Dutch English and French;
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience;
- Computer literacy.
- Dynamic and diversified work, opportunity to interact with local and foreign companies;
- Full time position (40 hours per week);
- Gross monthly salary of approximately 2825€;
- Complementary pension insurance, 13th salary and travel expenses are covered;
- 24 days off per year in addition to all of Belgium’s public holidays.